Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Money, Meet Mouth.

Finally putting my money where my mouth has been for quite a while, I have registered for a Permaculture course. Anybody want to join me in Hawaii this April? :) While I have already read The One-Straw Revolution, The Natural Way of Farming, and Permaculture: A Designer's Manual, learning sustainable agriculture techniques directly from the experts and by working on the land itself should be a much more educational experience.

I'm also planning to work with some friends in their organic garden soon, as well as volunteer in an organic community farm. Stay tuned for more announcements about activities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... not a bad location to have fun !!!
on a serious note - nice blog... havent gone thru the presentations (coz the site is blocked in my office)... other posts are also good.

Chinmay said...

Thanks!

 

blogger templates